Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sidney always has to have the last word!


I finally was able to watch last nights Penguins/Sabres game...& it was a good good game. The Penguins have nailed the pass, shoot, score mentality that I desperately want the Panthers to adopt. Apparently all the Panthers practice is how to pass, I understand that shooting too many times doesn't always yield positive results, but at this point in the season...do we really have anything to lose? Sitting in the stands during all the games I've been to this season (I'm up around the 10 mark), all you hear from the fans is, 'shoot the f*ucking puck', I couldn't agree more. I actually joined in the booing the last time I went out.

Back to the topic at hand, my Pens, they came out of the gate playing fast and the tempo didn't change much throughout the game. The Sabres played a super physical game...my hat goes off to them as well. Crosby is still ridiculous as ever, trying to make a play from his knees at one point (& yes...that's what she said). The highlight of my viewing was when Crosby was sent to the penalty box after he shot a few words at the captain of the Sabres, Craig Rivet, oh how I would have loved to hear those words, because homeboy went off on Sidney. Hilarious! Stay quiet my ass...Sidney always loves his two cents.

Ex-Panther Jordan Leopold made his Penguin debut, I was a little sad at seeing him with another team. And boy did he look like he was playing better. Maybe the Penguins jerseys have a special power. I'm happy for him, he's going to see some playoff action.

Tonight, we (the Panthers) face-off against the Flyers. I want a few fights, after what they (the Flyers) did to David Booth at the beginning of the season, I want some payback. Yes we've already played them since the incident, but I wasn't there, so in reality I want more payback.

God help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment