Monday, March 15, 2010

UGHHHH! WHY?!

It's amazing how one stupid survey at work sends the entire facility into a frenzy! Sorry for non-updatingness but it ends now.

Let's talk about important things now like Ovi getting suspended for two games... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( x infinity!
Tomorrow I am going to the Panthers vs. Capitals game and I was super excited about seeing Ovechkin play but alas he has been suspended for a dumb little hit. (Ok maybe it wasn't little but why couldn't they at least wait until after they played the Panthers?!). I could go on forever but I'll cut the Ovechkin rant here.



In other news:
Geno Malkin's foot is OK! After getting hit by his own teammate Kris Letang at their game against the Lightning Malkin left the game with hopes of his foot not being broken and it wasn't. Snap snaps for Malkin and the Pens!

I was supposed to post about Cory Stillman's shootout goal against the Wild immediately after the game but I got tied up so here is your shout out Cory! Kudos to him for scoring the game-tie goal and game winning goal!

Sidney Crosby... Well there really isn't anything new to say about him so I'll just go with the usual: Sidney Crosby is perfect in every single possible way :). Keep it perfect Sid <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment