Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cantu!!!!!


Last night I made my first trip up to watch the Marlins this season...& while the first 8 innings proved to be the MOST boring innings of my life...the bottom of the ninth more than made up for it. Manny Ramirez & the LA Dodgers were in town last night & were riding high after a win against the fish on Friday night. The Marlins went into the bottom of the ninth down 6-4, but a two-run pinch-hit double by Paulino tied it all up at 6. And a sac fly by Jorge Cantu with the bases loaded put the nail in the coffin & ended the game at 7-4.

While this game was exciting I can't help but wonder how my feelings towards the Marlins will be after I visit Fenway for the first time next weekend! For some reason I have a feeling that watching the Marlins will never be the same again.

This afternoon I'll be making my last trip up to watch the Panthers as they face off against the Lightning for their last game of the season. Stamkos netted two goals last night helping him reach 50 goals on the season (yikes!)...so I hope we find a way to stop him. Go Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment