Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ohhh Chris Neil...

your toothless ass is an idiot :)

As if your teams 7-4 loss in game 3 to the Penguins wasn't embarrassing enough. You had to go & make a god damn stupid spectacle with less than 2 minutes left in the period. I can't wait until you're off to play golf for the rest of the summer in less than a weeks times. I'm pretty sure the only person I like on the Senators is Mike Fisher...the rest of the retards on that team try way to hard. 

On a much much happier note, my Pens are now leading the series 3-1. All they need is a win at the Igloo on Thursday to move on to the next round. Sidney Crosby is playing absolutely ridiculous hockey. 

And the Caps are up in their series 2-1 after beating the Habs 5-1 on Monday night. It looks as if that first game was just a fluke. They are definitely back on point. I hope they wrap this series up by Friday as well. Rookie John Carlson is proving to be a force for the boys in Red, if he keeps it up I smell a niiiice contract in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment